Sunday, December 11, 2011

Rose


I was lost with words to write about roses. But then I googled to know what exactly does each color of a rose represent and here is what i found..

Red Rose - *Duh,you know!*
White Rose - Unity
Yellow Rose -Joy,friendship and "I Care"
Orange Rose - Enthusiasm,desire and Fascination
Deep Pink Rose - Thank you
Regular Pink Rose - Happiness and gentleness
Blue Rose(It's very rare to find) - Mystery and attaining the impossible
Lavender Rose - Falling in Love
Black Rose - Death

And, it goes on and on..After reading this, I was wondering how a single flower can represent so many adjectives and phrases and complicate things! Nevertheless, I love roses.. :-P ♥ 

3 comments:

  1. how many roses ve u got ;)..?
    (FYI: Vettia irundha ipdi dhan yosika thonum ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete