Sunday, December 18, 2011

Black Rose


I never got such dark strokes when i used Camlin extra dark pencils. I recently bought a few drawing pencils(Faber-Castell- 8B and 5B) and am totally amazed! :)

After 1 hour of browsing and thinking, I've nothing to write about this sketch, except about the pencils I used to draw this!

Anyway, these were the ramblings on my mind:

#1.I tried to relate roses with life, thorns with struggles in life.

#2.Roses without thorns will be like Life without struggle.

#3.I thought life with just happyness, would become monotonous after a while, since we're 'missing' struggle! After a while, I felt like that was the stupidest thing I've ever thought.. Who wouldn't love a life full of Happyness and joy?

#4.Some movies and roses..

After that... Ah, just forget it!

P.S: My cousin was right! 

2 comments: